Greetings! Are you interested in exploring a new type of job known as “Illegal”? This unique opportunity involves manufacturing illicit substances instead of just transporting them. To carry out this task, you can utilize a specialized facility called “The Laboratory”, which requires a specific type of fertilizer to operate. The best part is, both the laboratory and fertilizer factory are conveniently located in the “Chemical” area.
However, it’s important to keep in mind that there is now a risk meter associated with transportation. This meter reflects the likelihood of getting caught during the delivery process, and it’s based on the size of the departure and destination airports. To mitigate this risk, it’s crucial to maintain a flight altitude of no more than 1,000 ft AGL. For every minute spent above this height, the risk meter increases by 1%. If you are caught, you will be required to pay four times the job’s reward money, all your laboratories will be shut down, and you will lose your illegal cargo. Let’s be cautious and avoid any potential legal consequences.
- Fixed a client bug which caused an application to crash while trying to change settings when not connected to the server.
- I was again too confident with a change („I don’t need to test it, I wouldn’t mess up such a small change”), and yep… a fix for ultra-short runways has been deployed.
- I removed comfort from passengers statistics. We had satisfaction and comfort, and as for now, only satisfaction is affected in any way. I might re-add this variable in the future, but right now I didn’t have any idea how to use it except to display 100% all time.
- Oh, btw. I increased satisfaction drop if force, pitch or bank is too high. (Don’t scare your passengers, bro!) Passenger traits are used to determine how big the drop is. For example, a nervous person will be affected more by careless flying than someone with a brave trait.
- I increased the penalty for a hard landing for both passengers (satisfaction) and cargo (condition). Please remember, that your final money reward depends on the cargo condition. So, if you land with a cargo with 50% condition, you will get only 50% of the job’s money reward. Products have their own fragility index. For example, you cannot damage scrap metal at all, but wine on the other hand…
- Fixed another bug with counting staff towards passengers count. There were cases where you still couldn’t take a staff member on board, due to its „unavailability”. (Even if they were available.)
So what are you waiting for? Get ready to take the criminal underworld by storm in Aviatife!