Games you play other than MSFS?

Honestly, I haven’t really played much other than MSFS recently, Used to play a lot of Overwatch 1 (RIP)
Before that, a lot of Arma 3.

How about all of ya’ll?

I don’t do a lot of gaming outside of MSFS, but I occasionally play Farming Simulator 22 and BeamNG.drive. I’m a fan of Assassin’s Creed, although I haven’t finished Valhalla yet. I played through the Wolfenstein and Mafia series last year, among others. I like Farcry, Control, Halo (except for Infinite)etc.

I basically like story driven single player campaigns. I don’t have friends that game, so I don’t care much for multiplayer stuff.

I do fly Elite dangerous some times, and is an old EVE Online player (but have focused on MSFS the last quarter)

How is eve? I have seen some stuff about how its economy is crazy. Heard that people call it a game you have to play with excel sheets. I tried playing it once but I couldn’t figure it out.

I don’t do a lot of gaming outside of MSFS, but I occasionally play Farming Simulator 22 and BeamNG.drive. I’m a fan of Assassin’s Creed, although I haven’t finished Valhalla yet. I played through the Wolfenstein and Mafia series last year, among others. I like Farcry, Control, Halo (except for Infinite)etc.

I basically like story driven single player campaigns. I don’t have friends that game, so I don’t care much for multiplayer stuff.

See now those are all some good games ngl. I played a lol of those growing up. (Except halo)
And I’ve been shying away from multiplayer games recently; I’m finding singleplayer games to be better for my health tbh.

1 Like

Well its defently a MMO - you cant realy play it without friends.

And the interesting thing is that the ekonomy is totally player driven. Almost everyting in the games, from spaceships doen to amunitiosn is built by players. And its one massive shard so the ekenomy realy works.

But yes - the lerning curve is brutal.

Lately I spend most of my playtime on MSFS and Red Dead Online. In the past, I spent years playing Halo, World of Tanks, Armored Warfare, and of course FSX.

I am retired now living in Phoenix, AZ, the wife, endless projects and ham radio also competes for my time. :wink:

1 Like

+1 on RDRo. Living my best life as a virtual cowboy and pilot. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Well … lost a lot of my time on Satisfactory and Factorio … if you like ressource management simulation game … i thinks that’s the two best game ever :slight_smile: